Skip to main content

And it happens......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ugly duckling

I think I've always been fascinated by the ugly duckling story and somewhere deep down I was sure that people will see the swan in me some day....although I had, rather still have no clue hows its going to manifest itself. For the major part of my life it never bothered me that I was ugly. I was still better than most at a lot of things, academics, dramatics, art, singing and various other activities ( well clearly I always got the chance to showcase my efforts at all these and therefore I think I'm good at them :P ) and since I had so many talents why do I need to bother with beauty - it's only skin deep right? But I guess whatever said and done I'm still a woman and it is every woman's secret wish to be that beautiful swan someday that would find her prince charming and live a happily ever story (if ever there was one! ). Or have a guy that's absolutely adores you just 'cause you are beautiful and charming and blah blah! So when a friend of mine s

And so I'll smile......

Always a smile, I love to bare, But often I find its hard to share. A million thoughts zoom across my head, While carefully choosing the paths I tread. For many of them that cross my way, With eyes of scorn seem to say: 'Come not near, or we would tear; And rip you down until you frown!' Glaring eyes that scan you through, Your dress, your form and everything you own. Its hard to miss that glint of green - so dark! An emerald would step down in speed. Underneath the plastic smiles and fake 'J'adores', Lies that tunnel of gossip galore! And that 'precious' we call the Heart That falls in love with secrets dark; Ruby red and crystal clear, to the naive, it seems to be. Fools them all, but I can see, darker than Sapphire* it appears to me. Alarmed, I guard my precious:  A Glass Heart in a Crystal Frame. Broken once it may have been, shattered pieces fixed with care. All I did was pass a smile, freely sharing all the while Any joy and cheer

The poor man's faith

With not a penny more to spare, He pondered over the day's affairs. Four pairs of eyes look up to him with care, "We'll manage", he says as he dodges their stares. A man of great character he truly is- Honest, loving, kindhearted and generous; To any man he'd give without hesitation. He'd even borrow to lend whatever the situation! To see another's sorrow he could not bear His wealth, love and care he'd freely share. And he would expect nothing in return, even if he's in need, "You're too generous", they'd compain & they were right, indeed. For when to this man fate decided to be unkind - He was laden with troubles that crushed his heart and mind Not one of those he brought to shore was standing there, To comfort or help him; he stood with both hands bare. Many around stood laughing at his misfortune, His enemies, he knew, had a hand in his misery. And although he carried his burden with such bravery, It