Skip to main content

25 things you need to know about this 25 year old born on the 25th of November



1. I love to dream!! Huge fan of it but I do not ignore the saying " Do not dwell on your dreams and forget to live!"

2. I am adventurous and I love to travel. It makes me come alive! I love to meet new people on my journeys and I am interested in knowing about their culture, language and way of life. I love architecture and interior spaces of any kind as long as they are beautiful with captivating detail. I also love nature.

3. I secretly wish I was the breeze so I can just travel around the world, see new things, places and people and stay where I wanted to stay just a little longer.

4. I love anything to do with creativity but I'm not the kind to just admire; I like to get out there and do it myself!

5. I'm sincere and honest in my approach with other people. "Do unto others what you want them to do to you" is my motto.

6. I forgive easily. I'm not the kind to bear a grudge. Even if my worst enemy should come to me asking for help or advice, I make sure I tell them what is the right thing to do. NO, I do not use the opportunity to my advantage.

7. I HATE making fun of people or belittling them!

8. I'm a free spirit and would not like to be ordered about to do this or that, but if you ask me nicely I will oblige and make sure your needs are taken care of with a smile!! And then again if I'm in the mood to be nice I may not mind the order.

9. If you tell me NOT to do something that's exactly what I'm going to do next. (That's just me tryin to have some fun or plain irritate you).

10. I think I'm romantic but I'll let my man be the judge of that.

11. I am certainly not diplomatic and I hate to flatter just to gain something out of you. But if I do compliment you, you know for sure its really true.

12. I'm known to be blunt and I say things honestly - I don't mean to offend people by doing this and I definitely don't do this intentionally so I'm just going to blame it on "The truth always hurts" !!

13. I am optimistic and rational. Quite rational actually but bloody impatient!

14. I love shopping - clothes, shoes, bags, hats!!! I'm a girl, so duh!! And when I dress up....I dress up for myself, not to impress anyone....it just feels good sometimes. And when I don't feel like it, I just can't be bothered.

15. If I get sarcastic, please do know that I'm hurt, upset or angry (and don't really know how else to express it because I don't want to cry).
Choose your words carefully after that. Thank you.

16. I trust easily and am naive a lot of times.....

17. I love to be cheerful and make people around me smile. I like to have a good time and extend that feeling to the people who are with me.  I don't mind being the clown of the day just so I know everyone's smiling and having a good time.

18. I'm talkative. But if there's someone else to do the job I'd be more than happy to shut up and listen !! And when that happens...No nothing's wrong with me, I'm just taking a break!!

19. I hate awkward silence. I'd rather keep talking then ...

20. I love to learn new languages...(I may not have the patience to complete it though)

21. I have pretty strong intuitions or 'gut feel' and most times they're right.

22. I can be kiddish, wild and a complete lunatic.

23. I'm NOT a flirt!! I'm just outgoing.

24. Guys who try hard to impress me are doing just the opposite...

25. If I talk to you it doesn't mean I like you or I don't. I try to be nice. But if I really don't get a good vibe from you, you are history.


                         I'm me and this is all I can be!!! Grazie!! Buona giornata!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you know he/she is the ONE???

Many people are baffled by the idea of "arranged marriages". "How do you know he/she is the one from a couple of meetings you've had?", they ask me. 'Mirror mirror on the wall who is my knight in shinning armour????  How am I supposed to know???  I'm still human last time I checked!! That's when you wish some kind of magic existed in this world. Or time travel was actually possible - so you could take a sneak peek and see the "ONE" who is destined to bring you happiness, fulfillment and every other emotion, words associated with marriage bring. Anyway here's my thought. I think everyone has some idea of what his/her partner should be like. ( This is a pre- requisite for people who are thinking of arranged marriages, in case ur thinking WTF!!) If its any consolation.......you have to meet a few people before you decide he or she is the one for you. Why???? Well I think, everytime you meet a person, you learn something new about

The ugly duckling

I think I've always been fascinated by the ugly duckling story and somewhere deep down I was sure that people will see the swan in me some day....although I had, rather still have no clue hows its going to manifest itself. For the major part of my life it never bothered me that I was ugly. I was still better than most at a lot of things, academics, dramatics, art, singing and various other activities ( well clearly I always got the chance to showcase my efforts at all these and therefore I think I'm good at them :P ) and since I had so many talents why do I need to bother with beauty - it's only skin deep right? But I guess whatever said and done I'm still a woman and it is every woman's secret wish to be that beautiful swan someday that would find her prince charming and live a happily ever story (if ever there was one! ). Or have a guy that's absolutely adores you just 'cause you are beautiful and charming and blah blah! So when a friend of mine s

Meeting with Mr. IIMA - part 4

" Dad's not worried, he's ok...", I said, "he was telling me you would ask a lot of questions and stuff.."   I was terribly restless by now. 'That's it I can't be bothered. I can't take it anymore!', I thought to myself....... "And he told me to discuss the future and what my plans are", I said.  Its amazing how you can just say things like that but I think that was limit of my patience. " So any more questions?", I asked him. "Questions?.."he laughed, "....this is not an interview". YES I KNOW!!! But I cant take it anymore and I'm dying to get out!!! "Okie so I've told you about my job, future, kids (imagine discussing that with a total stranger!!).....oh and cooking!!!", I said, ignoring the little voice inside me saying Sheens enough is enough, behave yourself.  "Ok if there's a table of food out here..", I said, gesturing to the table in front of us, "...I