Skip to main content

Peek-a-boo!!!

Theeps me miss u!!!!

I miss those times of 'gossip galore' in the dark 'haunted' corridor of SPJain....
'They' knew perhaps that two souls would need that quiet getaway from all the chaos happening outside in the world around them...
'They' placed that sofa there so 'they' could watch us as we talked and laughed about everything under the sun that amused us.
'They' watched us as we dished out secrets over our cups of coffee..... gosh how we were addicted to that!!!
Do you reckon it was 'they' that followed us on the bridge to Henderson waves when we went walking at 11:30 in the night? 'They' could definitely see us walk across the Alexandra Arch from that corridor!!

Speaking of 'them' remember that night we went to Mc.Donalds and saw God's eye & the female?

She was sipping coffee by the window and we thought she looked like she was waiting for someone. Her appearance was quite scary but all I can vividly recollect is the eyes, because in between she passed glances at us...I think that's what made me notice her and her eyes in the first place. She had drawn her eyes with thick black eyeliner and had the classic 'tail' or 'Nike swoosh'. She looked like she had something to do with black magic...
How she waited for us to get out and as we did, followed us.....

God's eye...that was the most beautiful part of that night....the way the clouds circled the moon so as to create the iris and the pupil....the pupil in this case being the moon and the clouds of a grayish color and in a PERFECT circle around the moon....

We were both admiring this little handiwork by God when I felt someone staring at me from behind and I turn around to look into those thick black eyeliner lined eyes. " OMG she followed us till here???", I thought and I walked over to you and said "Seepz I think she's following us?" And I think she was.....she caught up with us at the signal and we were praying for it to turn green asap and oh how long that took!!! She even gestured with her hand that we move ahead as the signal had turned green!! I still wonder why she did that..were we staring at her or something that we dint realize that the signal turned green? 

Ok we cross the road and now what? Was she gonna follow us all the way to our campus? And suddenly God heard our prayers...A CAB!!! FINALLY!!! we're safe! Maybe it was God's eye after all...that was watching over us to see to it that we reached our destination safely..because when inside the cab, I turned back and there she was, standing and watching us leave with those thick black eyeliner lined eyes!


For lack of a better picture, since we were both busy admiring 'God's eye' here something I found on the net that resembles, not very closely but nevertheless, the image in my mind's eye.....the clouds formed a perfect circle and that was what stopped us to admire it.

Picture courtesy: http://painting.about.com/od/submissiongallery/ig/Painting-Project-Clouds/ppCloud-UShantharam.htm





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How do you know he/she is the ONE???

Many people are baffled by the idea of "arranged marriages". "How do you know he/she is the one from a couple of meetings you've had?", they ask me. 'Mirror mirror on the wall who is my knight in shinning armour????  How am I supposed to know???  I'm still human last time I checked!! That's when you wish some kind of magic existed in this world. Or time travel was actually possible - so you could take a sneak peek and see the "ONE" who is destined to bring you happiness, fulfillment and every other emotion, words associated with marriage bring. Anyway here's my thought. I think everyone has some idea of what his/her partner should be like. ( This is a pre- requisite for people who are thinking of arranged marriages, in case ur thinking WTF!!) If its any consolation.......you have to meet a few people before you decide he or she is the one for you. Why???? Well I think, everytime you meet a person, you learn something new about

The ugly duckling

I think I've always been fascinated by the ugly duckling story and somewhere deep down I was sure that people will see the swan in me some day....although I had, rather still have no clue hows its going to manifest itself. For the major part of my life it never bothered me that I was ugly. I was still better than most at a lot of things, academics, dramatics, art, singing and various other activities ( well clearly I always got the chance to showcase my efforts at all these and therefore I think I'm good at them :P ) and since I had so many talents why do I need to bother with beauty - it's only skin deep right? But I guess whatever said and done I'm still a woman and it is every woman's secret wish to be that beautiful swan someday that would find her prince charming and live a happily ever story (if ever there was one! ). Or have a guy that's absolutely adores you just 'cause you are beautiful and charming and blah blah! So when a friend of mine s

Meeting with Mr. IIMA - part 4

" Dad's not worried, he's ok...", I said, "he was telling me you would ask a lot of questions and stuff.."   I was terribly restless by now. 'That's it I can't be bothered. I can't take it anymore!', I thought to myself....... "And he told me to discuss the future and what my plans are", I said.  Its amazing how you can just say things like that but I think that was limit of my patience. " So any more questions?", I asked him. "Questions?.."he laughed, "....this is not an interview". YES I KNOW!!! But I cant take it anymore and I'm dying to get out!!! "Okie so I've told you about my job, future, kids (imagine discussing that with a total stranger!!).....oh and cooking!!!", I said, ignoring the little voice inside me saying Sheens enough is enough, behave yourself.  "Ok if there's a table of food out here..", I said, gesturing to the table in front of us, "...I